J.T. Stantion, P.E.
V.P. of Engineering
Mr. Stanton has designed and managed many types of Civil Engineering projects and has an extensive background in surveying. He has been responsible for studies, designs and management of public and private projects throughout Southern California.
In addition, he has worked extensively with Riverside County Waste Management providing engineering and field surveying services for the construction, expansion and maintenance of landfill sites throughout Riverside County.
California Polytechnic University, Pomona, B.S. Civil Engineering & Surveying Engineering
Registered Civil Engineer California No. C-70944 New Mexico No. C-19296
In addition, he has worked extensively with Riverside County Waste Management providing engineering and field surveying services for the construction, expansion and maintenance of landfill sites all over Riverside County. Selected project experience includes:
• Design engineer for 2 ½ miles of 14” D.I.P. and 12” P.V.C. water main extension for Apple Valley Ranchos Water Company in the Town of Apple Valley. Project was part of the development of the Apple Valley Plaza. The construction of the water main allowed for expansion of the water service boundary.
• Design engineer for approximately 800’ of concrete trapezoidal storm channel, including spillway with baffle walls in the City of Victorville. The construction of the channel allowed for development of the property and provides a possible future connection point for proposed Cal Trans improvements.
• Design engineer on hydrology study and design of debris basins for approximately 3 sq. miles of drainage area, related to the development of a residential subdivision in the county of Los Angels.
• Design engineer for the construction of a daycare facility and the expansion of an existing Senior Center, in the City of Riverside. Project was part of the Riverside Park Department redevelopment of the Bordwell Park site.
• Design engineer for the expansion of an existing Community Center, in the City of Riverside. Project was part of the Riverside Park Department redevelopment of the Bryant Park site.
• Design engineer for the development of a 22 parcel industrial complex in the City of Desert Hot Springs. Project included onsite water, sewer, street and grading improvements.