H. Damon Braden, PE, LEED AP
Associate Project Engineer
Mr. Braden has a demonstrated record of success throughout an extensive career in the land development profession with development, design and construction of institutional, public and private projects throughout the United States.
Mr. Braden’s experience includes the completion of a $300 million five-star resort complex, 400,000 square foot hotel and forty villas selling for more than $5 million each for Mancester resorts, negotiation of consultant and general contracts for PDC, Lennar Communities, and Manchester Financial Group, and management of a $35 million Capital Improvement Program (CIP).
Mr. Braden is a LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP).
Demonstrated record of success throughout extensive career in the land development business
with development, design and construction of institutional, public and private projects throughout
the United States.
- Completed $300 million five-star resort complex, 400,000 square foot hotel and forty Villas selling for
more than $5 million each for Manchester Resorts a $2 billion company.
- Helped established the San Diego Urban Development Division for Lennar.
- Managed acquisition and entitlement of a mixed-use project, residential, office, retail, hotel, of nearly 3,000,000 square feet on the San Diego Bay front, office component to be LEED Certified – Lennar.
- Managed acquisition, entitlement and pre-construction of commercial mixed-use project office, hotel,
of nearly three million square feet on the San Diego Bay front, Navy Office LEED Silver. – Manchester
- Marketing analysis; $100,000,000 acquisition in three states, 27 locations,11,600 units. – Lennar
- Managed financial analysis for joint venture and acquisition; 6000 units, 373,000 sf retail, 180,000 sf
office, 400-room hotel, and football stadium for Lennar.
- Assured overall profitability >15% at PDC to meet company financial goals.
- Maximized return on investment >20% for Lennar in condominium and mixed-use projects.
- Grew PDC business group from $200,000 to over $3,000,000 over a five-year period.
- Managed acquisition and partnering structure; 8 Properties 1427 Homes, $37,000,000 investment for
- Developed Pro forma for Lennar to accurately model Urban Development projects.
- Negotiated consultant and general contracts at PDC, Lennar and Manchester.
- Developed contracts to minimize risk and maximize profit for PDC, Lennar and Manchester.
- Authored and presented study of Steel Framing for all Type V construction at Innovative Building
- Wrote a Project Quality Assurance Manual for Lennar; manual was used nation-wide.
- Managed $35 million Capital Improvement program.
Development Manager, Manchester Financial Group, San Diego, CA – 2 Years
Development Manager, Lennar Communities, San Diego, CA – 5 Years
Vice President, PDC (Project Design Consultants), San Diego, CA – 5 Years
Progressive Growth, Various, TX, VA, UT, CA – 15 Years
Master Of Business Administration (MBA) – University Of Redlands – California
Bachelor Of Science (BS) Engineering/Political Science – University Of Redlands – California
Registered Civil Engineer
LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP)